A new futuristic racing game is currently being developed by Jujubee S.A. called Flashout 3D. This will be a futuristic racing game similar in style to older racing games such as Wipeout. You will be racing with spaceships along futuristic course all rendered in 3D graphics.
One really interesting feature about this game is the music interactive equalizer which is built into the game and alters the appearance of everything in time with the music. You will also be able to import your own music to listen to which will also affect the equalizer. In fact Flashout 3D has a very long list of features:
– Amazing 3D graphics!
– Many game modes including Carrer and Time Trial!
– High-detailed and unique racing tracks!
– Dozens of challenging races!
– Upgradeable, super-fast ships!!
– Precise, awesome controls!
– Full accelerometer support!
– Intense online multiplayer!
– Many cool and useful bonuses!
– Devastating, powerful weapons!
– Interactive equalizer — music affects graphics!
– Gorgeous visual effects!
– Facebook and Twitter support!
– SBS 3D support (3D TV set required) — immerse yourself in – the action!
– Universal App!
– And even more!
While the game sports a bunch of iOS Game Center features, which we obviously didn’t list here, we are guessing that OpenFeint will take the place of the iOS Game Center when it comes to the leaderboard and things of that nature. So when can you get your hands on Flashout 3D? Currently it is slated for a Q2 2012 release time so most likely early Summer. For now we just have a trailer to enjoy which you can watch above.
Website Referenced: Droidgaming.net Twitter