The newest addition to Gameloft’s soccer series of games has landed on the Android Market as a free download. Real Soccer 2012 lots of improvements with it over the last edition plus you can now create and share content thanks to the new Custom Kit Editor that comes with the game.
Improvements to the Real Soccer franchise in this new 2012 game take the shape of better graphics, more features and better controls to really enjoy some soccer action. The Custom Kit Editor is bar far the more unique feature to come with the game though.
Real Soccer 2012 Features:
– REPLAY THE GAME YOU JUST WATCHED ON TV: With just the press of a button, you can recreate any matchup from the in-game news feed and play!
– STAND OUT ON THE FIELD WITH CUSTOM KITS: Create your own custom team jerseys, shorts and more using a detailed editor, then share it with the rest of the community, or look for cool designs made by other players and use them yourself.
– THE BIGGEST, MOST ENJOYABLE SOCCER COMMUNITY: Get the latest soccer news thanks to official RSS feeds from goal.com, as.com and sports.fr. Send your comments, interact with friends, upload pictures and videos.
– THE OFFICIAL FIFPRO LICENSE: Thousands of real players’ names, 350 teams and 14 league championships to play including England, Spain, France, Germany and South America. Online updates of the database will keep your game up to date with the most recent player transfers and lineup changes.
– MANY GAME MODES TO ENJOY: Access many different game modes including Exhibition, League and various International Cup modes, or practice your skills in Training mode. You can also take over your favorite team as a manager and lead it to glory, or replay the best games of the past by entering History mode.
As you can tell by the features list, there is a lot more to do in Real Soccer 2012 than just playing soccer such as taking over your favorite team as the manager of it or jump right into the editor and start creating custom designs for other people to use. Gameloft has also been working on the graphics quite a bit it seems with smoother animations, better cut-scenes, more realistic graphics and so on.
For you soccer fans out there who want to nab this game, you can do so by heading over to the Android Market now and download the game for free if you have a compatible device for it.
Developer Website: Gameloft
Android Market Link: Real Soccer 2012