A few days ago Glu announced a new game that would be heading to Android soon called Dragon Slayer. This particular game is Glu’s answer to bringing a title similar to Monster Hunter to Android without it actually being Monster Hunter, or as one commenter put it in our previous post, it is basically like Death Dome but with dragons. Still, Dragon Slayer offers up some pretty enjoyable gameplay and visuals.
As the story goes in Dragon Slayer, the world has plenty of dragons and other nasty monsters roaming around causing problems for everyone. This is especially true regarding the dragons but you’ll have the pleasure of running into other creatures who will make your life a little bit more complicated. You’ll be playing in a third-person perspective where you will be battling it out with other creatures in head-to-head combat, wielding magic and weapons to take down much bigger monsters.
Dragon Slayer Features:
– BATTLE MOUNTAINOUS DRAGONS: Challenge massive dragons, wyverns, and reptiles as you traverse the map of the fantasy realm.
– UNLEASH POWERFUL MAGIC: Cast deadly spells and avoid the flaming breath, bite, tail-whip and talons of the Dragon Bosses.
– UPGRADE MAGICAL EQUIPMENT: Equip magical gauntlets, cloak armor and pets to slay more dragons.
– STUNNING AAA GRAPHICS: Cutting-edge graphics optimized for the latest devices
– MOTION COMIC STORY: Journey through the Realm on the hunt to vanquish menacing Dragons.
Visually, Dragon Slayers looks quite nice and the game plays out pretty much as you think it will. As with any type of game like this, you have plenty of weapons, armor and items that you can find or upgrade to in order to make yourself stronger. If you’ve been waiting for Dragon Slayer to arrive on Google Play, it is now here and you can download it for free.
Thanks to Steven P. for the tip!
Google Play Link: Dragon Slayer