If you follow the site on any level you’ve probably seen us occasionally talk about a game that’s been in development for awhile called Dead on Arrival from N3V Games. Well we have some good news today if you’ve been waiting for this game to be released, it’s now available on the Android Market.
Dead on Arrival is a zombie survival game where you’re trapped inside a hospital with hordes of zombies coming at you. At first you are stuck in one room but as you collect cash from each kill you are able to unlock doors to other rooms and purchase more powerful weapons. This is key since if you are stuck in a room for far too long you will more than likely get over run with zombies and not see the light of day ever again.
Dead on Arrival Features:
- Fast paced action survival shooter
- Survive against massive waves of the undead!
- Purchase loads of different weapons to defend yourself from the horde
- Buy yourself some time by boarding up doors to keep the undead at bay
- Unlock rooms to make space and find different weapons to finish the fight
- Search for the “random box” and destroy your enemies with the most powerful guns!
- Massive hospital level to explore and defend all by your lonesome
- Tutorial level to help you get to grips with the gameplay
- Full 3D action and gory effects in high detailed graphics perfect for all mobile devices!
Dead on Arrival is a game that is mean to just be pure zombie killing fun. You are running in a top-down perspective similar to what you would find in games like Diablo 2. Currently this game seems to be only available for the Xperia Play so it will most likely become available for all other devices after the temporary exclusive expires which should be in about a month. You can download Dead on Arrival off the Android Market for free. To see the game in action, check out the trailer below.
Thanks to ShadowOfAnAndroid for the tip!
Developer Website: N3V Games
Android Market Link: Dead on Arrival