Last month Gameloft released N.O.V.A. 2 for Android but exclusively for the Xperia Play for a limited time. Well that limited time is now up and Gameloft just annuonced via Twitter that N.O.V.A. 2 is now available for all compatible Android devices. Sorry no Android Market release for this title though.
N.O.V.A 2 is the second part in the N.O.V.A series and continues on with the storyline from the first one. All the controls for your non-Xperia Play devices are touchscreen of course. Graphics and gameplay have been improved in this second installment as well.
- `Epic single-player campaign divided into 12 chapters taking you through hostile, yet amazing environments of various Orbitals
- Varied intense, action-packed missions: run, shoot, fall, drive motorbikes, pilot a giant mech
- Enter up to 10-player battles in 5 multiplayer modes over 10 maps
- Build your career through the ranking & Perk systems
- A dozen weapons including new and updated ones, plus special powers such as Freeze, Slow Time and Melee Disc
- If you have played the first episode, get rewarded with bonus XP and a special achievement
If you were a fan of the first game and were a bit unhappy that you had to wait until it wasn’t exclusive to the Xperia Play, now you can be happy and go get it! Of course it is only available through Gameloft’s store and will set you back $4.99. On the flip side, Gameloft has said that they will be releasing more games onto the Android Market soon.
Developer Website: Gameloft