About a month ago we mentioned that EA confirmed the continuation of the Madden series on mobile devices including Android. For those of you who have been waiting for this day to arrive, you can now get down and dirty with Madden 12 from EA as it has launched today on the market.
Continuing the series of Madden games, and like they do with every sports game anyways, Madden 12 features improvements in just about every avenue of the game over the previous version. Of course you will be able to play as your favorite team or players as well straight from the NFL.
- Choose from 32 NFL teams and battle it out in their stadiums
- Great new graphics and animations
- Use Total Defensive Control (TDC) or Action Control Time (ACT) to have total control over every move
- Hot route drawing for passing, running and defense
- Play in Exhibition Mode, Season or relive the 2010/2011 playoffs
For anyone that has played the previous versions of Madden, you will already be familiar with just about everything and should be able to just jump right in and start beating some teams down. For those of you new to the series, it will take a moment to get used to all the features. If you want in on the Madden 12 action though from EA, you will have to drop $7.92 before you download and begin playing it.
One thing to note, this game is the first to include EA’s Origin service and it’s social features including achievements and online Origin leader boards.
Developer Website: EA Mobile
Website Referenced: PocketGamer
Android Market Link: Madden 12