In other EA and Star Wars news, EA has decided to release a new Star Wars Battlefront companion app which has plenty of features that one would expect from an app of this nature, as well as a new mini-game you game play called Base Command. Users will be able to earn in-game credits that can be used to unlock Star Cards, blasters, and more in the actual Star Wars Battlefront game.
Besides the Base Command mini-game, the actual application itself has a lot of features. Users can check game stats and progression, as well as customize hands and appearance. You can also connect with friends and get notified when they’ sign in and begin playing Star Wars Battlefront. Of course you will also be able to keep up-to-date with the latest Star Wars Battlefront news.
Star Wars Battlefront Companion App Features:
– BASE COMMAND: Play this strategic Star Wars card-game anytime, anywhere to earn Credits for Star Wars Battlefront.
– STATS & PROGRESSION: Get a complete overview of your Star Wars Battlefront career and learn what’s left for you to complete.=
– STAR CARDS & BLASTERS: Marvel at your collection of unlocked Star Cards and Blasters, and use hard-earned Credits to unlock and upgrade new ones. Customize your Star Card hands to fit your play style and keep you ready for battle.
– STAY CONNECTED: See your PSN, Xbox Live, or Origin friends in real time and get notified when they start playing Star Wars Battlefront.
– INCOMING TRANSMISSIONS: Receive in-app and push notifications to get updates on important Star Wars Battlefront news, and reports on what your friends – or foes – are up to.
Like all companion apps, the Star Wars Battlefront Companion App is available for download off of Google Play for free.