As we previously reported on here, Total War Battles: Kingdom is a new Real-Time Strategy game coming to Android. Set during the Middle Ages, players will over see the growth of their own kingdom, Players will have to oversee multiple facets of their territory, ranging from its economy, its population growth, building towns and castles, and even expanding its borders.
Update: March 21st, 2016 3:22pm PST: For those of you who have been waiting for this game since it was announced, you can finally grab a copy for your Android devices off of Google Play now that Total War Battles: Kingdom is available. Yes it seems this game got released a few days early. You can grab your copy using the new link at the bottom of this article.
This can come at the expense of other players in real-time, or the AI of the game, and is done by marshaling an army. Players will build and tend farms, quarries, blacksmiths, et al, as well as alter the landscape by creating lakes, rivers, and mountains. The game’s progress is also going to be stored in the cloud, so what you decide to do on one device will show up on another.
Total War Battles: Kingdom Features:
– Build and expand your Kingdom, with farms, quarries, blacksmiths and more.
– Alter the land by creating rivers, lakes and mountains.
– Command your army in large-scale battles.
– Battle other players in real-time.
– Cross-Platform – Play on Phones, Tablet, and PC, whenever you want, wherever you want. Actions in your Kingdom will carry over onto any device you play on.
– From the creators of the award-winning Total War™ games.
There is actually quite a lot of detail and depth to this game, versus what you would typically find in an RTS, let along one on mobile devices. Total War Battles: Kingdom is slated to be released for free onto Google Play this March 24th, with optional IAPs in tow. You can check out the game’s trailer with the video below in the meantime.